Breakdown of the Show
- Shannon and Dee Dee talk about Title Vesting issues, fraud they find in the search for title that dates back in the history of properties. They also talk about the title time line and interesting documents on property in Houston that goes back to the Mexican Govt and the Republic of Texas Govt.
- Beverly, the Residential Examiner, talks to Shannon about interesting deed restrictions and covenants that have stood the test of time and date back to the 1800’s.
- Carlos talks to Shannon about how his job at the title company is to check and make sure the title is as clean as possible all the way down to punctuation and typos.
- Shannon and Michelle talk about how the Title Plant deals with dead people, are they dead and if a member of the family has claim to a property if that is true. Michelle goes over the process to clear that issue up.
- Ola and Rosilina talk about the number of files that come into the office and the flow of the contract through the plant to make sure everything is covered.
- Katherine discusses the process of plotting new developments over old surveys to check for old utilities and easements running through the property.
Each Segment on Video
Segment 1 – Dee Dee Deltoro
Segment 2 – Beverly Hollyfield
Segment 3 – Michelle Taylor
Segment 4 – Ola and Rosalina
Segment 5 – Katherine Burghard
Segment 6 – Carlos Reyes