Breakdown of the Show
- Shannon lays out the guest list. Ron Dreyer from professional Building Performance heating and AC, Dory Gordon from RREA, Alex Hodges from Zippy Shell and Tim O’Neill from State Farm.
- Ron Dreyer from PBP AC and Heating talks about the importance of completely sealing your home to keep out the humidity so your AC runs more efficiently. He also talks about what SEER is and how PBP can help to stream line your AC and make it more efficient even down to small holes in your attic ceiling.
- Dory Gordon talks about getting your house ready to sell in the winter and how the new CFPB regs will affect the sale of homes with new deadlines.
- Alex Hodges from Zippy Shell talks about how consumers can use Zippy Shell to declutter their home efficiently by parking a Zippy Shell in their driveway and packing it up as opposed to driving bits and pieces to the Storage Unit each time. Alex also talks about how Zippy can help you move across the country if you need to. He also talks about Zippy’s full line of services for consumers who need to move and store their stuff.
- Tim O”Neill from Statefarm talks about the upcoming Open Enrollment for healthcare starting this November and going to January 31st. Tim runs through some of the options for consumers with the Healthcare.gov. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Plans.
Each Segment on Video
Segment 1 – Shannon Introduces the Show
Segment 2 – Ron Dreyer from PBP AC and Heating
Segment 3 – Dory Gordon, VP of Marketing Development
Segment 4 – Alex Hodges from Zippy Shell
Segment 5 – Tim O’Neill from State Farm