At Houston Real Estate Radio, we love doing remote broadcasts! We have a custom remote broadcast booth that supports live and recorded audio as well as video. We do between 8-12 remote broadcasts a year including home shows, builder shows, and other trade shows. We are also available to cover some of our sponsor’s events.
Trade Show Promoters:
There is much we can do to assist you in promoting your show. Below is what we offer the trade shows we broadcast from in exchange for comped booth space.
What the trade show can expect from Houston Real Estate Radio:
- 30 second audio ad each show in the month prior to the show. Send us a pre-produced ad or a script for us to produce.
- Banner ad on HoustonRealEstateRadio.com
- HRER will broadcast live or pre-record the show from our booth during the show. (“We are broadcasting from the xxx Home and Garden Show…”)
- Shannon will promote the show the Friday before the show on her lunchtime segment on KPRC AM950.
- Video produced by HRER will be available for the trade show to use for promotion purposes for the next year’s show.
- The trade show will be heavily promoted via our social networks and blog.
- HRER will run a ticket giveaway during the month prior to the show. Please identify the number of tickets to give away. HRER will provide a list of ticket winners the day before the show and will have the winners pick up the tickets from will call.
- HRER will reserve at least one segment for the trade show to identify the guest. Usually, this is the show headliner or favorite charity.
What Houston Real Estate Radio Expects from the Trade Show:
- Minimum 10′ X 20′ booth (20′ X 20′ preferred) as prominently places as possible
Helpful Items (not required)
- Trailer Parking in Front of the Venue (see picture)
- High Speed Internet Connection
In addition to trade shows, we can broadcast the show from private events. If you would like Houston Real Estate Radio to broadcast from your private event, please see our sponsor page. We have a broad range of sponsor packages to meet your needs.
- Mackie 1642 Mixer
- 4x Senheiser sportscaster headsets
- 2x KRK Rokit Powered 10-3 Speakers
- 2x Blue Ray Players
- 2x 55″ LED TVs
- Comrex access
- Much more…